Corn Fields For Days

By Chloë Eve - September 15, 2014


 {my puppy Stella enjoying the view} 


 {my dad's yorkie Little Bear}







my outfit - Top Victoria's Secret old {similar here}, Shorts H&M, Flannel Urban Outfitters, Sunglasses Marc JacobsSandals Target

A few weeks ago my dad took me, my sister, and our doggies through the Amish country. We visited local shops, stopped at some farms for fresh fruit and vegetables, and drove through miles and miles of corn fields. It was so much fun exploring and seeing all the farms and horse buggies. 

One of my favorite ways to transition into fall is by adding a flannel shirt to an outfit. I love how it creates a laid-back carefree vibe, and that it's also multifunction. It looks cute when tied around your waist. When it gets colder at night, you can just throw it on and you are instantly warmer.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments