Fall For Plaid

By Chloë Eve - October 05, 2014


Plaid has always been a comforting pattern as it reminds me of fall and colder weather. I typically wear plaid button down shirts since there are multiple ways to style them. It can be worn closed as a button up, left open with a a basic tee under, or even tied around your waist (as seen in my last post here). I've also recently been obsessing over plaid scarves. I love the one above from Target and it's only $17! I just love how cozy they look. Plaid is so easy to incorporate into your fall wardrobe especially that it can be found on all types of apparel and accessories and comes in so many different colors. The pattern is eye-catching, but remains simple and timeless. How do you plan on wearing plaid this fall? 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments