Daisy Print Top

By Chloë Eve - June 04, 2013

 photo DSC01237_zps256b5b33.jpg

 photo IMG_3702_zps14d55d75.jpg

Top NastyGal (similar here, and here), Pants H&M, Bag Michael Kors, Shoes Bamboo 


This past weekend it finally started to feel like the beginning of spring and summer with the temperature in the high 80's and low 90's and all the fresh bloomed flowers. Last summer I purchased this daisy top from NastyGal and it soon became one of my favorite tops. I love the thin sheer fabric and the delicate daisy print which creates a soft feminine feel. Unfortunately it is no longer available, however, there are really cute similar options here and here! I paired it with a simple skinny leg pant from H&M in a very pale pink. To add a pop of color to my outfit I wore my Bamboo color block wedges that are perfect for creating a bright and bold statement to any neutral outfit. These wedges also come in a really pretty blue and green color block combo here.  Although the wedges are pretty high, they are surprisingly comfortable as they have a 2 inch platform which makes the almost 5 inch heel much easier to walk in. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments