Snapshots

By Chloë Eve - June 14, 2013





I came across this cute website called Polaroin and thought it would be fun to share a few snapshots of my favorite things. In my back yard my mom has a big fenced in garden where every year she grows fruits and vegetables. One of my favorite things that comes back every year are her strawberries. These are probably the best strawberries I have ever eaten. They are bright red on the inside and out, and super juicy and sweet. The other day I was walking past Urban Outfitters on 5th Avenue and decided to take a look around. They had so many cute things for summer. I wanted to buy everything! I ended up getting this blouse with a bow on the front, and this adorable flower skirt. I'm obsessed with this skirt, and it's on sale! I am definitely going to be wearing it a lot this summer. Next is a photo of my Juicy Tube collection I recently came across. I've never been a big fan of lip gloss, especially really sticky ones, but the soft and bright pinks will be fun to wear this summer, and when worn with the clear gloss over them it takes the stickiness away. Finally, my last favorite thing of the moment is my Ted Baker bow stud earrings. These earrings are so pretty and sparkly. I love to keep them out on display. They can be worn everyday or just to add a glamorous feel to an outfit for a night out. If anyone is interested, I am selling a brand new, never worn green pair here for about half the price! Hope everyone has a good weekend! :)
(click on links to shop items)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments