Lucky Flats

By Chloë Eve - June 18, 2013



One of my absolutely favorite pair of flats are by Lucky Brand. These very simple flats come in so many different fun colors and are so comfortable to wear, unlike most flats I have tried. I currently have three pairs (Rose Cream, Magenta, and Mint) and will definitely be adding more colors to my collection. I also really like these pattern ones for summer. The basic stitching and sleek design make these a closet essential. I love to wear mine with skinny jeans and summer dresses. They are a great way to work color into your everyday outfit, and are always my go to shoes year round. I purchased these shoes in both my regular size 6 and in a 6 1/2. I definitely feel more comfortable when wearing a half a size up. I really recommend these flats for anyone who needs something basic that can be worn with almost anything!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments