Teal Blouse

By Chloë Eve - June 13, 2013


 photo 934126b7-6839-4fb2-b385-bb3a9e829955_zpsb4c568b4.jpg


 photo IMG_3718_zps336237aa.jpg

Blouse Sanctuary Clothing, Pants Rock & Republic, Necklace Ted Baker, Bag Brahmin (similar), Flats Lucky Brand


Hi everyone. This has definitely been a crazy week weather wise. Cold mornings, hot afternoons with short periods of heavy rain and then back to sunny weather. Immediately after I took these photos it turned from sunny to very dark and heavy rain. Then it got sunny again, and a few hours later started to rain again. It was crazy and it made it difficult to decide what to wear. Since it's usually cold in the mornings and I get up early for my summer class, I decided to wear my black Rock & Republic skinny pants that I am in LOVE with. These are my absolute favorite pair of black skinny pants. They are so so versatile and go well with everything (plus they are on sale here!). I recently got this Sanctuary Clothing blouse that is great to wear to work, or for an everyday outfit. I love how lightweight the fabric is and how it's loose and lays beautifully. The front can be slightly boxy, so I like to tuck it into my pants for a better fit. I received this Brahmin bag a while ago and have been using it a lot. I love its stiff structure and how it fits my notebooks perfectly. The glossy leather crocodile texture adds a luxurious feel to the bag. If anyone is looking for a great structured bag, I would definitely recommend this one! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments