Apple Picking

By Chloë Eve - October 12, 2016






Outfit Details:
Threads 4 Thought Tank (sold out different color Here), Free People Bralette

Apple picking is an activity that always gets me fall ready. Nothing screams fall to me than some fresh apples, apple cider, cider donuts, and of course pumpkins! 

When I was growing up we used to visit an apple orchard ever year to pick apples and get pumpkins. My favorite memory of the farm was taking a tractor hayride over to the pumpkin patch to pick out the perfect pumpkins to carve. 

This year, I decided to check out a different local apple orchard, which turned out to be just as great! I picked all types of apples including Golden Delicious, McIntosh, Cortland, Empire, Red, and more. My mom and I ended up using some of the apples to make a deliscious caramel apple crumble desert (which didn't last long lol).

When you first arrive you need to purchase your bag for collecting apples, and then you are ready to take the tractor ride up into the orchard. The ride up was short, but had some great views as your are heading up a mountain. Once you arrive to the location where apples are ripe and ready to picked, you are free to explore the orchard and collect as many apples as your bag can hold. 

Nothing was better than being able to bite right into an apple I had just picked from the trees. They tasted so fresh and sweet. 

Since the weather was pretty warm this day, I kept my outfit pretty casual. Walking along dirt paths and in-between tress I waned to make sure I had comfortable shoes on and ones that I wouldn't mind if they got a little dirty. I wore these slip on calf hair leopard sneakers, which were prefect for walking all day, but also added a fun texture and print to my otherwise plain outfit. 
SaveSaveSaveSave

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments