Fall Transition With Flannels

By Chloë Eve - October 07, 2016






Outfit Details:
Chaser Top, Blank NYC Flannel, Joes Jeans, Chines Laundry x Kristen Cavallari Heels, Swell Bottle, Floral Planner, Hat, Choker, Sunglasses

There is no better time of year than now. The weather has finally started to cool off, but still remains in the low 70's/high 60's, which is perfect for transitioning your summer wardrobe into fall.

One of my favorite style tips for the fall is layering using a flannel. Flannels are a fall must with all the different ways they can be worn. I love to simply tie a flannel around my waist to recreate that 90's grunge trend. The great thing about wearing a flannel around your waist is if you get cold, as I usually do, you can just throw it on as a cardigan and still have a complete outfit. I paired this look with an edgy metal choker to complete the 90's vibe. A leather jacket can also be worn for cooler days.

I paired the flannel with some ripped up jeans, and a graphic tee. I love Chaser's tee's, they are always super soft and comfy. This outfit was put together with such simple basics, but feels as though a lot of effort was put into it.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments