Tan Suede Moto Jackets For Fall

By Chloë Eve - October 28, 2016

Tan Suede Moto Jackets

Recently I've been having an obsession over suede motorcycle jackets for the fall, specifically tan colored ones. This fall staple is one that will never go out of style as each year it keeps getting reinvented. I am really into jackets that have edgy details to them with diagonal zippers, bold hardware, and belted waists. 

There are endless ways to wear this style. Wear it over dresses to balance the edginess with a more feminie piece, or even dress it down with some simple jeans and a tee. This is one item I would recommend investing in. Rather than splurging on something trendy, this is a piece you will wear season after season.  

I just purchased the first one on the top row, which is by BLANKNYC. After only having it for a short period of time, it has already become my favorite/most worn jacket. It's a great price for a 100% real suede jacket and has the perfect snug fit. I purchased the tan color but you can choose from 7 different colors!


{Click images below to shop styles}

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments