Floppy Hat Weather

By Chloë Eve - October 19, 2014









Sweater Free People, Jean Hudson, Booties Forever21 (old), Hat David & Young (similar), Bag Michael Kors, Arrow Necklace House of Harlow, Initial Pendant Nashelle

Some of my favorite pieces to wear in the fall are chunky knit sweaters, booties, and of course a floppy hat. Something about wearing a hat makes me feel so chic, and fall appropriate. I love the rust color of this hat as well as the little bow detail. Unfortunately I couldn't find the exact one, as I purchased it last fall, but this one is very similar. I'm also thinking of purchasing this one from Anthropologie. I love the gold band detail. 
This Free People sweater was on major sale so I just had to get it.  It also comes in a white color. Sweaters like this can definitely feel oversized but they are just so cozy I don't mind the added bulk. They are so easy to throw on with your favorite pair or jeans or leggings, a pair of boots and a floppy hat, like I did above. All these together create a perfect fall outfit with just four simple pieces. I wore this outfit a few weekends ago while hanging with my dog Layla. 

Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more photos (I post a lot of my doggies lol)  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments