Favorite Fall Activities

By Chloë Eve - October 30, 2014

Fall is definitely one of my favorite times of the year. I love all the colorful leaves, cozy cardigans, lighting candles, warm blankets, hot chocolate, wearing scarves, candy corn, etc. The list can go on! Fall is now in full swing with the end of October approaching, so today I thought I would share some of my favorite fall time activities. Growing up I always remember my family going apple picking and taking a hayride to a pumpkin patch to pick the perfect pumpkins to carve. For some reason I just have this obsession for pumpkins. I don't know if its the bright orange color, carving fun creations, baking pumpkin snacks, or just the fact that pumpkins symbolize fall, but for some reason I just can't get enough of them (you can check out my recent DIY for decorative mini pumpkins here). Apple picking is also fun to go back home with all your freshly picked apples and bake an apple-pie or my favorite snack, caramel apples. Other activities include corn mazes, going hiking or biking through a park, and stopping at a local farmers stand or market to pick up fall vegetables and fruit. Lastly, I love a relaxing nigh at home to cuddle on the couch with my doggies with a ton of warm blankets, candles, popcorn, and hot chocolate, to watch movies. What are some of your favorite fall activities? 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments