Plaid Scarf

By Chloë Eve - October 29, 2014









If you can't tell by now, I may have a slight obsession with plaid (last seen in my posts here and here). I love big blanket scarves like this one. It's just so cozy and perfect for fall weather. The scarf has a nice mix of red, green, and tan colors that worked perfectly with this Free People sweater. These wide leg Hudson Jeans are also a must have item! Hudson makes the best wide leg jeans where they are fitted through the leg and then flare out just at the bottom. This creates such as flattering shape especially when paired with some wedges. Wide leg jeans create the appearance of longer legs, which is something I love since I'm only 5'2. On a side note - if you are thinking about purchasing a pair of Hudson's I would really recommend going down as size as they stretch out like crazy!

Below you can shop some more plaid scarves that I love.
(click image to shop)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments