Caviar Nails

By Chloë Eve - July 10, 2014




 I love to try new nail polishes and when I came across the Ciaté Caviar Manicure Set, I knew I needed to try it. The caviar pearls are a nice twist to a classic manicure. They add a fun unique texture to your nails by making them really stand out. I just selected to coat my ring finger with the pearls but there are so many ways to create nail art with these. 

The set I purchased contains:
Paint pot nail polish
Caviar pearls
Funnel
Tray


Steps:
1. Apply one coat of the Caviar Paint Pot
2. Apply a second coat of the paint pot to nails.
3. Quickly hold nails over tray and coat wet nails with the pearl beads. Gently press pearls into the nail to secure beads. 
4. Apply a top coat to nails to seal the manicure
5. Allow nails to fully dry about 15 to 20 minutes  

*when done use the funnel to put back left over pearls from the tray.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments