White Skinny Jeans

By Chloë Eve - July 03, 2014



Just a little snapshot of my outfit the other day. I purchased these white Hudson jeans a few weeks ago and have been wearing them non-stop. They have been my go to item for summer, especially at night. Finding the perfect white jean can be hard, but these Hudson's are definitely one of the best pairs I have found. One main concern with white jeans are them being see-through, but these have a nice thick and soft fabric that prevents this from happening. They also have a white button as well as fake front pockets which allows for the jeans to lay flat. Normally with Hudson's I would go down a size as they typically tend to stretch out with wear, however, with these I felt that I was able to purchase them true to size without any problems. I also recently purchased this Free People tank a few days ago. I love how it flows at the bottom with an uneven hemline. The lace trim is also adds pretty detailing to the simple tank. Tops like this are so easy to wear since they can be worn with so many different bottoms such as jeans or shorts. You can also nicely layer necklaces over it.  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments