Crochet Denim Shorts

By Chloë Eve - July 11, 2014




I just received these Toby Heart Ginger shorts in the mail the other day and screamed with excitement. When I saw the unique crochet detailing on the sides, I  just knew that I had to have them. These high-waisted shorts have a distressed cut-off denim look that I love. Although they are high waisted, I like that they are still long enough in the back to completely cover your butt. I paired these shorts with a simple crop top from Nordstrom. This is one of those must have basic tops. I picked it up in a couple of colors since they are only $12! This is just one of these basic outfits that is cute but super easy to wear everyday. I love the combination of the high wasited shorts and crop top for a summer beach look.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments