Slip Dress

By Chloë Eve - July 29, 2014








 Dress Free People, Slip Free People, Cardigan Renee C, Sunglasses Marc Jacobs, Bag Michael Kors, Sandals Pierre Dumas, Initial Necklace Nashelle


My summer uniform usually consists of easy throw on dresses, and this Free People lace dress is one of my favorites. I'm always drawn to pieces that are flowy and comfortable. I can't get enough of Free People with all their bohemian, lose fitting, and lace pieces. This dress was definitely a great buy as its so versatile. I kept this outfit pretty simple and threw on an open knit cardigan, sandals and gold accessories. I've also paired it before with a denim jacket and ankle booties, and can't wait to wear it in the fall with tights and a chunky knit scarf. Although it's a basic dress, the lace and ruffles create texture and detailing which makes it very girly and chic. I think I might need to buy it in more colors!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments